STANEDD SET TO RELEASE FIRST EP “THE STEP”


Known on stage as StanEdd, fast rising Tema based musician, Stanley Edem Adjoda is set to release his maiden EP named “The STEP.” 

Scheduled to be released on Sunday, June 19, 2016, The STEP is a six track project produced by Gomez that covers Afro beats, RnB and Afro Soul. Speaking on why the name “The STEP” for his maiden album, the singer of Ghanaian and Nigerian decent said that he was set to go a notch higher in his music career.

“Although I have been in the music industry for some time, this is the first time I am presenting six tracks to my fans at a goal. It is a bold step I am taking despite the challenges that come with it but I am hopeful I will achieve positive result.” StanEdd revealed. “As the saying goes, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and I believe this is my first step into the spotlight of the music industry,” he added.

With a professional music career that has lasted about three and half years, StanEdd has two original songs to his credit Kryptonite and African Beauty. He also has a Ghana Naija Mashup and has done his own rendition of hit tracks Stay With Me and Love Yourself which enjoy wide airplay.

StanEdd, a University of Ghana graduate, has had the opportunity to perform at the Fashion and Poetry Night held at Alliance Francaise, Ahaban Charity Cook Out held at the Efua Sutherland Park and performed for the Blizz Foundation at the Holiday Inn.    

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment